love it!!! *laughs* the only reason people think your (& me for that matter) a weird homeschooler is because we go gasping around your neighborhood in various crazy costumes, chasing after your dog!!!! :)
I would trade being a weird public schooler to being a wierd homeschooler in a second if I could go back in time. I was a weird public schooler because I didn't do everything everyone else did. I am glad to be in your weird club!!!
5 comments:
I really like that :)
I like this quote!
I will post my fav quote about education on my blog.
Check it out!
Love you girls! :)
love it!!!
*laughs* the only reason people think your (& me for that matter) a weird homeschooler is because we
go gasping around your neighborhood in various crazy costumes, chasing after your dog!!!! :)
Narnian Princess
I would trade being a weird public schooler to being a wierd homeschooler in a second if I could go back in time. I was a weird public schooler because I didn't do everything everyone else did. I am glad to be in your weird club!!!
I love that quotation! And coming from Beatrix Potter, it's even better!
Yours in Christ,
Shannon
Post a Comment