Thursday, April 30, 2009

Princess Bride

"Life is pain...and anyone who says differently is selling something." - Westley

"Am I going mad, or did the word 'think' escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippimotanical land mass!" - Vizzini

"I always think anything could be a trap, which is why I'm still alive." - Prince Humperdink

"It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise!" - Fezzik

"INCONCEIVABLE!" - Vizzini

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo

And some dialogues:

Vizzini: He didn't fall? Inconceivable!
Inigo: You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Grandpa: Westley didn't reach his destination. His ship was attacked by the Dread Pirate Roberts, who never left captives alive. When Buttercup got the news that Westley was murdered --
Grandson: Murdered by pirates is good!

Inigo: Excuse me -- Pardon -- Excuse me. Ugh. Fezzik?
Fezzik: EVERYBODY MOOOOVE!

Prince Humperdink: Surrender!
Westley: You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept.

Valerie: Bye, bye, boys!
Miracle Max: Have fun storming the castle!
Valerie: Think it'll work?
Miracle Max: It would take a miracle.
Valerie and Miracle Max: Bye, bye!

And one of my absolute favorites:

Inigo: That Vizzini, he can *fuss*.
Fezzik: Fuss, fuss...I think he likes to scream at *us*.
Inigo: Probably he means no *harm*.
Fezzik: He's really very short on *charm*.
Inigo: You have a great gift for rhyme.
Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time.
Vizzini: Enough of that.
Inigo: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
Fezzik: If there are, we'll all be dead.
Vizzini: No more rhyming, I mean it!
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?
Vizzini: Ahhhh!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

hah hah! love the dialogue in the Princess Bride.

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite movies ever! I love the scene with Vizzini and the poison.

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOL....love me some Princess Bride! :)