What does it mean to me? Why, that, just as Ms. Boyens says, that the Elves are still here! We can see it in the beauty in this world! It's wonderful!
BTW: To anyone reading this blog and the comments here, I want to make something clear. I do not believe in the fantastical Middle Earth, or those who dwell therein, but I love the place so very much. It is quite near to my heart and it is so very nice to dream about it being real.
7 comments:
I didn't understand that
Bee
How do you not? It's so gloriously beautiful! :)
can you explain what this means to you? i think i get it but... not quite.
What does it mean to me? Why, that, just as Ms. Boyens says, that the Elves are still here! We can see it in the beauty in this world! It's wonderful!
BTW: To anyone reading this blog and the comments here, I want to make something clear. I do not believe in the fantastical Middle Earth, or those who dwell therein, but I love the place so very much. It is quite near to my heart and it is so very nice to dream about it being real.
it's a beautiful quote!! i love it!!
got it!! now i can see the beauty.
I don't really get it
Post a Comment