I always feel a bit selfish answering these questions...but it is a lot of fun! I don't really care if you read this or not, but here it is! :)
If you could live anywhere in any house, where and what would it be? Well, I love being here at home, but if I had to leave, without a doubt, Lyme Park.
What are you wearing now? A bathing suit that greatly resembles one that would be worn in the 1930's. Hurrah for vintage styles...modest and chic!
What is on your desk? A pretty lamp, a candle (don't ask me why I have both on here :P), my gold ink and stamp set, some dried flowers, a tile with a butterfly painted on it and a letter to be mailed.
What would you like to learn to do? Speak French, Gaelic, German, Old English and Mandarin and draw (well).
What was the last thing you bought? Hmm...I think a green and white dish for my hopechest.
What one item do you currently want? Old books are always nice, but a few plane tickets to Europe would not be shunned either!
What languages can you speak? English, some Latin and the teeniest bit of Spanish and French.
What is the last book you read? Discipline, by Elisabeth Elliot
What do you want to be when you grow up? A godly wife and mother.
What are your favorite websites? Gmail :), select blogs, Behind the Name and Arwen-Undomiel.
If you were to pick up a pen right now, what would be the first thing you'd write? Probably a letter to a fictional friend in my head or a list of random names...I'm obsessed with names!
If you you could be anywhere in the world at any point in time, where would you be? Seriously? That isn't a fair question! How can I pick just one?!?! Fine...right now I think it would be neat to visit the pre-war South. Oh! or the 1830's in England with those outrageous puffed sleeves! The Reformation would be neat as well...Ah! I really can't decide!
If you could be an animal, what would you be? Good question...I think a Blue Jay would be neat. They're gorgeous and they can fly (a skill I am dying to learn :)). But then it would be so neat to be a horse and run as fast as the wind. Hmm...
What are you looking forward to in the near future? Independence Day! and the beginning of fall!
If you could open up your own store or business, what would it be? A children's bookstore~
What are you doing right now, besides typing out the answers to these questions? Listening to Pandora!
I tag...Mrs. Rees!
1 comment:
Cool questions!
Post a Comment