...where thoughts and feelings dwell... -Louisa May Alcott
now that is my idea of a dress!!! I love it, I was totally born in the wrong century
But that is a new style now. so you are not in the wrong century!!actually i saw that pic on another gals blog a few weeks ago and fell in love with that skirt(and blouse)... so beautiful.
How lovely!! Where's it from?
Alexandra,I found it on AmandaBeth Online. She has such neat pictures and posts. I enjoy reading her stuff. Here's the address: amandabethonline.blogspot.com.Hope all is well!In Christ,Jane Ellen
Beautiful! :)
That's SUPER gorgeous! I would wear THAT on my wedding day! Yes ma'am!! Where can i buy it? Haha =DLove you!MEl
Love it!Now how did it inspire you?Bee
Post a Comment
7 comments:
now that is my idea of a dress!!! I love it, I was totally born in the wrong century
But that is a new style now. so you are not in the wrong century!!
actually i saw that pic on another gals blog a few weeks ago and fell in love with that skirt(and blouse)... so beautiful.
How lovely!! Where's it from?
Alexandra,
I found it on AmandaBeth Online. She has such neat pictures and posts. I enjoy reading her stuff. Here's the address: amandabethonline.blogspot.com.
Hope all is well!
In Christ,
Jane Ellen
Beautiful! :)
That's SUPER gorgeous! I would wear THAT on my wedding day! Yes ma'am!! Where can i buy it? Haha =D
Love you!
MEl
Love it!
Now how did it inspire you?
Bee
Post a Comment