I pity those who are yet unborn, for they cannot experience this beautiful day, an ideal summer day. Skies so blue and clear and vast enough to completely overwhelm mere creatures as humans. And, I have never seen the golden sun shine so bewitchingly through the leafy trees. Oh! The shades of green -- never have I seen so many put together on one day.
I felt that this dear earth was showing off all its brightest colors in praise of its Creator. Gentle breezes sung soprano while great gusts of wind crooned the tenor. How could I help tossing back by head and singing adorations along with it?
2 comments:
Jane Ellen, your writing is beautiful. It reminds me of Sarah Clarkson's, the daughter of Sally Clarkson. Are you familiar? Her blog is http://www.thoroughlyalive.com/... you should check it out some time.
Actually, I found her blog through yours over a year ago and have been faithfully addicted to it ever since!
Post a Comment