...where thoughts and feelings dwell... -Louisa May Alcott
Love it! I wish I could drawn a staff that neatly on paper, much less in sand. Now, the only question is, is that E-flat Major or c minor? ;-)Blessings,Shannon
Hmm....I think E-flat Major. Such an evening simply wasn't minor. (And besides, I like E-flat Major). Ah... music people are awesome. :D~JE
That's some very pretty artwork, Jane Ellen. I don't understand it, but I can still appreciate the art.Bee
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love it! I wish I could drawn a staff that neatly on paper, much less in sand. Now, the only question is, is that E-flat Major or c minor? ;-)
Blessings,
Shannon
Hmm....I think E-flat Major. Such an evening simply wasn't minor. (And besides, I like E-flat Major).
Ah... music people are awesome. :D
~JE
That's some very pretty artwork, Jane Ellen. I don't understand it, but I can still appreciate the art.
Bee
Post a Comment