Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wishes in the Sunlight


Sometimes I wish people could see life through my eyes. That sounds selfish, I know. But when I see people hurting or struggling or regretting, and I hurt, struggle, or regret with them, I have an almost irrisistable urge to put them in my car, buy them a cafe sandwhich, and drive them home. We'll sit in my bedroom, bathing in the sunlight which streams through its windows. Soothing music and black tea will lure all our stories and secrets out, and we'll laugh and dream. Then, we'll gaze in silence out the window, letting the birds and the breeze and the sparkling leaves do all the talking for us.

Together we'll love life and nature and beauty. We'll drink it in, as if time never ran out and life never hurt.

2 comments:

ReBenMyers said...

That sounds heavenly! Lets do it!!!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I wanna come sit w/you! Feel free to drive out & pick me up at any time! ;) Love you JE!