Memories we share together, moments no one else can know.
I will keep them close to me, never let them go.
Ten years have passed since my arrival in this wonderful place I call home. In those ten years I have gained such invaluable friendships, treasured such beautiful moments, and fallen in such deep love. For some, ten years is but another decade in this inevitable cycle we call life, but these ten years have been crucial, are irreplaceable, and will never be forgotten.
Of all horrid things, leave-taking is the worst.
Good-bye is so hard -- but I'm not saying, "Good-bye." I'm saying, "See you later!"
It's just ten months... Then, I'll be home.
Home.
No place like it.
3 comments:
We really miss the Brown Family!!! We love you all!
Love, the Kelly Family
I love the new layout! Can't wait to see you when you get back.
We love and miss you all!
Hannah
Yes, and ten months from now, we'll be saying the same words about this amazing year. We will have memories and moments that no one else can know, because of the unique situation we're in at this place. Pulled away from distractions, selected from the multitudes, God has uprooted us from our idols (home, church, friends, family, familiarity) to have 10 months to focus completely on Him and to see his blessings unfold! Praying He will reveal himself more and more each day, that our gaze would be filled with his glory and that we will cherish these months and "never let them go."
Katie :)
Post a Comment