Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jane Austen Sillies

People always live forever when there's an annuity to be paid them. -Fanny Dashwood

People do not die of little trifling colds. -Mrs. Bennet

A man must have a very good opinion of himself when he asks people to leave their own fireside...for the sake of coming to see him. -John Knightley

It is better to know as little as possible of the defects of the person with whom you are to pass your life. -Charlotte Lucas

Every impulse of feeling whould be guided by reason;...exertion whould always be in proportion to what is required. -Mary Bennet

Of all horrid things leave-taking is the worst. -Frank Churchill

Eruraina

5 comments:

Jane Ellen said...

I took the Austen quiz and I was Elizabeth Bennet.
Love you,
Katie

Farjag said...

I took the quiz as well and I was Anne Elliot.
MJ

Anonymous said...

I took the quiz as well and I was Anne Elliot.
MJ

Anonymous said...

eeek!
not Margaret... Marianne

Narnian Princess

Anonymous said...

hmmmm? i posted two comments and only the second one appeared. i Also took the quiz and i was Marianne.

Narnian Princess