Blessed be the name of the Lord!
We just received news that my older cousin Terry died in a car accident last night. I did not know him very well, but still, his death is a sad blow, especially when I think about his immediate family. They are hurting badly, I know.
Please pray for my Aunt and her other children. Pray that God would use Terry's passing as a means of grace in their life. Pray that the Almighty would comfort them in their distress, but most of all, pray that God would be glorified, even in this tragic time.
Again, the Lord gives, and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord
2 comments:
Beautiful words! We will pray for his family and yours during this time. During such a sad time, it is wonderful that you are able to look to the Savior during it all.
So sad to hear this. You have a great perspective. Will be praying.
Post a Comment