...where thoughts and feelings dwell... -Louisa May Alcott
Photo credit goes to Gracie, by the way!
That is a really cool picture. I love dancing.Lauren
who are the dancers?
That's Eli and me!
Ah...I didn't recognize Eli!GREAT picture and quote...gotta love P&P! :)
Eli White? I remember him...but he's grown!! lol
Love the pic. I think it should be on the cover of a book of poems. Way to go Gracie on the picture taking!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Photo credit goes to Gracie, by the way!
That is a really cool picture. I love dancing.
Lauren
who are the dancers?
That's Eli and me!
Ah...I didn't recognize Eli!
GREAT picture and quote...gotta love P&P! :)
Eli White? I remember him...but he's grown!! lol
Love the pic. I think it should be on the cover of a book of poems. Way to go Gracie on the picture taking!!!
Post a Comment