Friday, June 19, 2009

Nate and Lou

On Wednesday afternoons, I get to hang out with two of the coolest people ever, Abi and Dylan.
This past Wednesday, we had no cleaning responsibilities, so we went swimming. But, when we were done we got rather bored and so made up this song. Please enjoy this little ballad and try not to hurt yourself when you laugh out loud at our craziness!

Nate and Lou

There once was an ape,
A very little ape.
His name was Nate -
He definitely wasn't a saint.

This little ape grew
But they never knew
That he had wooed
A little girl named Lou.

Lou was a saint,
A very little saint.
She really liked to paint,
And then she met Nate.

Nate was a-walking
(He had a ring).
Lou started walking
And then started to sing.

"I can hear the bells"
Filled all the dells.
Yes, Nate had done it --
The biggest "it" there is!

Then they were married
And soon Lou carried
Five little apes
Who definitely weren't saints!

Copyright 2009
Jane Ellen
Abi
Dylan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cute!!

Mammy said...

I would love to hear this put to music......you guys did a great job - I love your creativity. Life is so much fun when you can be just a little bit crazy......

Love you bunches.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Abi said...

yes mammy i would love to hear this to music too!!

love
Abi

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I am with Mammy! We want a video of JE, Abi and D singing this for us!!! :)

Unknown said...

Right...that sure is wishful thinking...right, Abi?

:)