Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Back!

Just wanted everyone to know that I'm back from New Orleans (pronounced New Or-lins, by those "who don't have an accent" and N'Awlins by those who do). I had an amazing time there! God taught me so much on my trip! I cannot even begin to share how much I have learned. I hope to do a more detailed post in the future, but for now, just remember that God is an amazing, sovereign, prayer hearing God!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad your trip went well! Praise God! I can't wait to hear all about it and see some pictures! I can't believe we've known each other for two years now! When I was there for my last mission trip, I remember how excited you were to be able to go in a few years, and now the time has come!! :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

YAY! Can't wait to hear about it.
I typed Nawlins in my past comment but really say New Orlins.

Some say New OR-leans. :)

Missed you!