Monday, August 24, 2009

Judgement Removed!

"On that day you shall not be put to shame because of the deeds by which you have rebelled against me; for then I will remove from your midst your proudly exultant ones, and you shall no longer be haughty in my holy mountain...Sing aloud, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! The LORD has taken away the judgements against you; he has cleared away your enemies. The King of Israel, the LORD is in your midst; you shall never again fear evil. On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Fear not, O Zion; let not your hands grow weak. The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you with his love; he will exult over you with loud singing...And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth." Zephaniah 3: 11, 14-17, 19b

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord for pulling me out of the pit of sin. Thank you for sacrificing Yourself, so that I might be cleared from judgement. Thank you for taking away all my guilt and shame and replacing it with praise! Oh, God, you are a merciful God! Thank you for Your grace.

No comments: