I really do think that Mrs. Becky is trying to make my brain explode!
List your top five favorite books, other than the Bible (for Mrs. Becky's reasoning on this, which I totally agree with, click here). Being the bibliophile that I am, in order to list just five, I have to limit myself to fiction, and non-children's fiction at that! Mine are in no particular order:
1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
2. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
3. Emma by Jane Austen
4. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein
5. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
Humph. Ok. That might be one of the hardest things I've ever done. There are definitely some I left out of that list that deserve to be there. Maybe I'll to a post with a list of ALL my favorite books!
5 comments:
I know it was hard for me too, but if is not challenging then whats the point. I think that is what God has been trying to tell me as of late. I was sharing my growth!!!
Ugh. Keep that stuff to yourself!
Just kidding! :)
Hello Dear Jane Ellen,
I was looking at people from Daytona's blog then all of a sudden i came across yours! How truly wonderful!
I miss you so much!
I'm praying for you!
Love you girl!
Melanie! I'm so glad you found your way here. I miss you, too. Email me and let me know how things are going!
Awesome picks! ''Lord of the Rings'' Would have been on my list too!
Post a Comment