1. tidying
2. organizing
3. vacuuming
4. wiping down bathrooms
5. washing dishes
I have a "happy knack" (does anyone know where that came from?) for tidying and organizing; it's cleaning up from it that I don't enjoy! And nothing beats the fresh, clean feeling you experience after the house has been vacuumed and the bathrooms are sanitary. And, what can I say, I like to deluge my hand in hot water and dry up all the clean shining dishes afterward!
How I wish I had a better attitude when it comes to chores. May my desire always be that "in whatever you do, in word or deed, do all to the glory of God."
2 comments:
Amen sister, can I get that tatooed on my forehead? I guess I could just tatoo it on my heart and wouldn't hurt so much or be a distraction to others. Love ya tons.
Oh yes, Amen to that one! I struggle with that daily. :)
Keep up the fight against sin though, ma dear! I'm right there with you!
Love you!
Post a Comment