Thursday, May 27, 2010

Train Them Young


Here's a glimpse into my afternoon alone with Emmy today:

"Janey, when I get married I going to China and have a baby."

"That's sweet, Emmy! I want a China baby, too. But only after we are married, right?"

"Yep. Mamas and Babas cannot have children when they not married."

"That's right, baby."

"Janey, you going get married when God thinks about it and then Baba thinks about it. Then you can get married."

"That's right, baby."

So glad she values purity and marriage as a child -- and that she values her Baba! Nothing like hooking them on courtship when they're young!

(Photo taken by Katie.)

3 comments:

~ Shannon said...

How precious! She is clearly being trained well -- what a sweet and encouraging moment!

Blessings,
Shannon

Nicole said...

that is sooo sweet!! she is going to grow up to be an extremely AMAZING and godly person!! :)
that would encourage me too! i'm so glad that things like that are actually sinking in to children in times like these! :)

Anonymous said...

How truly adorable! It makes me miss my little cousins!