Thank Jane Ellen for being a good sport lastnight. We love you and thought a good joke was what the doctor ordered. I love you tons and we so need to hang out soon. I miss our cooking time together.
Ya'll were really scaring me! I was trying to put Emmy and Gracie down to bed and the cell phone kept ringing and I seriously thought it was some group of teenagers trying to play prank calls, so I said the first thing I thought of to get them to stop!
It was funny, looking back, though! I agree that we need to hang out sometime! Hope ya'll are doing well.
4 comments:
Ah! One of my favorite quotes...this was actually one of my very first blog posts! ☺
~Emily
Actually, your blog is the place I found it. I instantly loved it and felt it too good not to share!
It has definately made my favorites list!
Rejoicing in His goodness,
Jane Ellen
Thank Jane Ellen for being a good sport lastnight. We love you and thought a good joke was what the doctor ordered. I love you tons and we so need to hang out soon. I miss our cooking time together.
Love ya much,
Mrs. Myers
Mrs. Myers,
Ya'll were really scaring me! I was trying to put Emmy and Gracie down to bed and the cell phone kept ringing and I seriously thought it was some group of teenagers trying to play prank calls, so I said the first thing I thought of to get them to stop!
It was funny, looking back, though! I agree that we need to hang out sometime! Hope ya'll are doing well.
Rejoicing in His goodness,
Jane Ellen
Post a Comment