Thursday, September 17, 2009

If April Showers...

...bring May flowers, what do September showers bring?

Pumpkins? Apple Cider? Cold weather?

For those of ya'll living near me, you know what I'm talking about. It has rained non stop for over a week now! Running to the car or a building to get out of the rain is getting a bit tiresome! Autumn, hurry up!

3 comments:

~ Shannon said...

I certainly know what you mean! Well, at least we won't have a drought this winter! But I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever stop... :-)

Blessings,
Shannon

Katrina said...

I would agree, especially when it starts pouring right when I need to make a trek out from under cover!
Autumn hurry up!!

Anonymous said...

I agree! I can't wait for the cool weather, though the rain has been something new and interesting to add to every day life.

Bee