...where thoughts and feelings dwell... -Louisa May Alcott
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Bliss?
Anthony Trollope once said, "There is no human bliss equal to twelve hours of work with only six hours in which to do it." If this be the case, then I must be in heaven.
I'll return to this little kingdom someday. Someday.
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much you inspire me to raise my daughters in the light of the Gospel. I thank you for your heart of service to your friends and your mom. Just thought you should know.
You're too sweet! Only by God's amazing grace. I sudder to think of myself without Him. His grace, my parents, and our amazing church must receive the credit!
Love you too! We need a girls night sometime soon!
2 comments:
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much you inspire me to raise my daughters in the light of the Gospel. I thank you for your heart of service to your friends and your mom. Just thought you should know.
You're too sweet! Only by God's amazing grace. I sudder to think of myself without Him. His grace, my parents, and our amazing church must receive the credit!
Love you too! We need a girls night sometime soon!
Post a Comment